1) I got a new camera, whoopee!!!!! I love it.
2) The Cutting Garden is blooming like mad! That means that from now through the fall frosts I will be using Botanique-grown flowers in nearly every arrangement I make. That makes me smile... real big.
3) The Summer Subscription has started! This week's palette is a sweet blend of lavender, pale yellow, sapphire, and periwinkle...
- Hydrangea, Sweet Peas and Cornflowers from The Botanique Cutting Garden in Seattle, WA
- Clematis and Scabiosa from J.Foss Garden Flowers in Chehalis, WA
- Veronica from Everyday Flowers in Stanwood, WA
- Spuria Iris and Feverfew from Jello Mold Farm in Mount Vernon, WA