Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday's News


1) I got a new camera, whoopee!!!!! I love it.

2) The Cutting Garden is blooming like mad! That means that from now through the fall frosts I will be using Botanique-grown flowers in nearly every arrangement I make. That makes me smile... real big.

3) The Summer Subscription has started! This week's palette is a sweet blend of lavender, pale yellow, sapphire, and periwinkle...
 In this week's subscription arrangements: 
And the final piece of news (this one is super exciting): My wonderful friend Melissa of Flying Bear Farm has started a weekly farm stand on Saturdays, from 11am-3ish, in front of Makeda Coffee on the corner of N. 78th St. and Greenwood Ave in Phinney Ridge. This week, I will be bringing her small bunches of Botanique-grown flowers to sell along with her organic veggies! Come on by this Saturday to pick up some Seattle-grown goodies from Botanique and Flying Bear Farm. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! your flowers are incredibly gorgeous...can't wait to hang out with them (and you!) at the farm stand!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice flowers. Hope you both sell out. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pieces, I wish we could get my garden and yours together for some design time!!!

    ReplyDelete